Up to 16 seated for lunch and dinner
Good to know
The Bull Room is separated from the main restaurant by glass and copper doors.
A contemporary take on classic English dishes
Swan’s restaurant menu features sparkling, fresh produce from the British Isles, and we allow the fabulous flavours to take centre stage. Our hero producers and suppliers are celebrated in our seasonal menu, and we are proud to work closely with them to bring you the pick of the crop.
We take the same approach with our drinks list, seeking out characterful wines and craft beers from independent makers.
- 16 Seated lunch or dinner
Why choose the Bull Room?
- Abundant natural light
- Views of Shakespeare’s Globe, St Paul’s Cathedral and the Thames
- Venue hire supports Shakespeare’s Globe
- Beautiful bull mosaic and bronze vixen by Dido Crosby
- Luxurious seating
- Private restaurant experience
- Enjoy the buzz of the main restaurant while tucked away in your private space
- Sophisticated Rothschild and Bickers lights
- Client dining
- Dinner parties
- Birthday parties
- Private celebrations
- Summer parties
- Christmas parties