A private area within the bar, with stunning views of the River Thames. Great for casual get-togethers and parties the bar serves craft beer, small batch London gin, seasonal cocktails and small plates to share.
Guests: up to 25 standing with lounge seating
A penthouse dining room with a private balcony overlooking the River Thames. Perfect for lavish dinners, standing receptions and day meetings
Guests: 70 seated | 120 standing
A private dining area within the restaurant, with stunning views of the River Thames. Perfect for afternoon tea parties, seated dinners and lunch parties.
Guests: up to 35 seated
A private dining table within the restaurant, with views of Shakespeare’s Globe and the River Thames. A stunning space for weekend brunch with friends, afternoon tea and intimate dinners. Reserve the Bull Room online via our Book A Table tab. For reservations over the festive period please phone us on 020 7928 9444.
Guests: up to 16 seated
A spectacular events space with immersive wall mapping. Located beneath Shakespeare’s Globe, with a private riverside entrance.
Guests: 250 seated | 425 standing
Exceptional food, drink, and service that’s tailormade for you
Along with captivating vistas and easy access from London Bridge, our one-of-a-kind options come complete with exquisite dishes cooked to perfection by our talented chefs, first-class service from our front of house team, and carefully curated wine and drinks lists by our experienced sommeliers and mixologists.
Supporting Shakespeare’s Globe
A contribution of your spend goes towards Shakespeare’s Globe. By choosing the Swan for your upcoming events, you will also be helping to support the world-renowned performing arts venue, cultural attraction, and education charity, which remains one of London’s most iconic theatres.
Immersive and experiential
Lose yourself in the Underglobe, a purpose-built subterranean space beneath Shakespeare’s Globe. Allow our in-house production partners to transform this enchanting setting into a magical party atmosphere, with a built-in stage, fantastic choice of props, and theatrical sound and lighting. Your celebrations will take centre stage against a beautiful, breath-taking backdrop that’s worthy of the Bard himself.
Why choose Swan at the Globe?
- Handy, central location with excellent transport links to the whole of London and beyond
- Versatile spaces for 8 – 425 guests
- Stunning views of St Paul’s Cathedral and the Globe theatre
- Unique evening party venue beneath the Globe theatre
- Whole venue hire possible
- Licensed to 1am with the option to extend to 3am
- First class English dining experience
- Warm, knowledgeable, engaging service
- In-house event production partner
- Venue hire supports Shakespeare’s Globe
- Exceptional value for money
- Private dining rooms
- Dedicated professional event team
- Theatre quality light, sound and projection