Up to 35 seated for lunch and dinner
Good to know
Separated from the main restaurant by glass and copper doors, with a light curtain available should you desire more privacy.
A central location on the South Bank of the river
Swan at the Globe is conveniently close to Bank, London Bridge and the City of London, and has excellent public transport links. This riverside venue is easy to reach wherever your guests’ journeys have begun.
Contemporary décor and eclectic works of art
The River Room’s modern, neutral colours are enriched with handblown glass ceiling lights from English makers, Rothschild and Bickers. Sculptures by Theo Crosby, visionary architect of Shakespeare’s Globe, and his daughter, Dido, adorn the space, adding to the room’s unique style.
- 35 Seated lunch or dinner
Why choose the River Room?
- Spectacular view of London
- Plenty of natural light
- Private restaurant experience
- Seasonal menu of modern English classic dishes
- Interesting wines, many available by the glass
- Enjoy the buzz of the main restaurant from your private space
- Contemporary sculptures by Theo and Dido Crosby
- Modern, neutral décor and chic lighting
- Venue hire supports Shakespeare’s Globe
- Client dining
- Dinner parties
- Birthday parties
- Private celebrations
- Summer parties
- Christmas parties